...I'll show you.

We got to go see KA performed by Cirque du Soleil in the MGM Grand hotel! It was one of the best shows (besides Celine Dion) that I have seen. Ben said it was one of the weirdest things he'd ever seen, but also the coolest show he'd ever seen. If you get a chance to see it we recommend it.

Ben's work got everyone tickets to see Frank Caliendo. He's good at doing impersonations. His
Charles Barkley was my favorite.

We went to
Lets Make a Deal (not to be confused with Deal or No Deal). Wayne Brady is the host and it's Halloween on the show every day. Everyone was dressed crazy. My favorite costume was a kid dressed as a laundry basket. He had a laundry basket around his waist, with different items of clothing sewed onto his shirt and underwear on top of his head. He was one of the lucky people to get chosen to come up and play a game and won $3000!! I was right next to where all the games were played. I could have touched Wayne Brady at least 6 times.
Ben and I thought that for sure I was going to get chosen but it never happened. ah, someday. Instead Ben decided to play his guitar.
(P.S. I had this costume before the girl on American Idol, it was 90% off after Halloween $6.99 baby)
3 comments:
so glad you found my blog because now i've found yours!
and, i agree... celine dion puts on one heck of a show.
Forget air guitar -- kimi guitar looks way cooler. :)
THAT IS GREAT! Sounds like such a fun little trip. YOur costume is SO good!
Post a Comment