This is our beautiful entrance wall. Still needs a few more pictures to occupy the frames.
Yes our spiderman bank, our children's savings are in there. Also notice the huge 100 oz. mug. Good story behind how I got that. Yes, I'll tell you.
I get a call one day from a guy who said I'd won a prize from a Maverick online contest. I didn't remember entering a contest but I didn't care; I won! He said he'd bring it to me at work. Later, a man came by the office with his huge mug. I was so excited when I went back to my apartment to tell Ben about the FREE thing I got. Once I told Ben, he just chuckled. I asked him why he was laughing. He then told me that he had found the free mug on craigslist, for FREE (go figure). Ben asked the guy to pretend with me that I had won a contest. I fell for it. I thought I was a big mug winner. The mug has been a faithful traveler with us and THANK YOU mug for never leaving us thirsty. Note we only fill it with water. No soda in that thing, we'd die.
This may be my favorite wall! One of our FHE creations. Notice how I look like a giraffe and Ben looks like a hunchback.
Our HUGE canvas from our wedding in the bedroom.
Last but not least the Fox Card! Ben got this card for his birthday from "Chet" who's in Korea and handwriting looks a lot like my mom's. (My mom plays Chet on all holidays.) I'm sure if Chet were here we would have chosen this same card, good choice mom.
I liked the card so much I decided to make use of our empty frame. Fox now leaves us with a comforting feeling when we leave the house. BYE!
2 comments:
I love the wall, but I think you are missing one very important picture! Yes, you know the one, the deer picture!
Thank heavens, I just found you blog page... and now am caught up. We had a great time with you in NYC, now waiting for you NY blog.
Post a Comment