Monday, March 8, 2010

uuuhhh...

Busy, busy week. I had to catch up with school because we just got back from our SYCAMORE FAMILY DISNEY CRUISE!! It was so fun and I'll update you, but not now. I ate too much but it was worth every bite, got a little sun, and had sooooo much fun!
Here's a little glimpse..


I had a bridal shower at my house on Saturday for my friend Jackie! Less than 2 weeks and she'll be a married woman!! I'm so excited for her. It was so fun to see old friends and I have been wanting to bake. My friend Gabe introduced me to these cupcakes, which I then modified the frosting and toppings into a luau cupcake masterpiece! The rainbow colors, and pineapple strawberry frosting is my kind of cupcake.

I call the masterpiece "Shady Places with Strawberry and Pineapple"

They were sooooo good too. The best cupcakes I've made yet. I told Ben that our kids are going to have some good birthdays if this kind of baking continues.

I continued to share the bridal shower game with Jackie that my friends played with me at mine. It's funny.

1 comment:

Matt and Suzanne said...

WHat?!?!?! A Disney Family Cruise. That's like my dream! I am super jealous!!! You better post details about that so I can live through you, haha! p.s. that picture of you two is sweet!