wahahahha Ben and I were having too much fun playing with this app.
Listen up
Ben wanted to make an appearance too.
Oh and if you're up or want to TIVO a great game show, you can catch a glimpse of us on "Lets Make a Deal" the showing is at 1:00pm on CBS tomorrow Friday, March 26. We're in the crowd directly to the left of where all the games are played. We're bound to be in some of the shots. Look for Guitar Head and Huge Yellow Cowboy hat people, and that's us!
Oh and (read this with alot of excitement)
I graduate soooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COUNT DOWN
9/10 days until Easter and Conference
11 Days and I find out if I got an internship or not.....
15 Days and we're off to Blackfoot for my cousins wedding!
21 days of classes and then finals!!!!!
27 days until graduation!!!
28 days until NYC!!!!!!
These next few weeks are going to fly by.
Last one!
3 comments:
when are you guys going to nyc? and for what? just a visit? you're not moving there are you? sorry for the ?s. we're going to nyc for a weekend trip at the end of april and we're so excited!
Kimi!!! I saw you guys! You're famous! That's exciting!
We're going on April 23-30. Just a visit, Ben has 2 brothers that live there but are moving back to California this Fall so we wanted to get a visit in. Maybe we can meet up if it's at the same time, go eat some food!
Post a Comment