Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow Couple Update

They were literally a hit! The first way was when we looked out our front window and saw this.


Next years Christmas card picture? Our neighbors were taking pictures with their dogs.


The second way they were a hit....

It was bound to happen, we live on a busy street. When I saw they were knocked over Ben wanted to go outside and finish the job. So he did a couple of round kicks on them and was satisfied.

I'm going to erase this part of the story in my mind and only have the best of memories about our snow couple!

1 comment:

Matt and Suzanne said...

Ha ha! I CAN believe all of the fuss about them, they were pretty sweet. I would've been waiting for my turn in line. I wonder how you can top that next year...hmmm maybe you could add a baby! *wink