Thursday, February 11, 2010

SURVIVOR


Watch it. TONIGHT 8 o'clock CBS. The 1,387 season (aka Season 22) is starting up again. Ever since I married Ben I have become addicted. Last season was in Samoa and Russel kept me watching each week. I never knew what he was going to pull, finding immunity idols without clues not once, but twice. Burning socks and dumping out people's canteens in the night, he was a villain.

This season is Heroes vs. Villains and Russel is back. I'm sure they will be getting rid of him quick, but I can't wait to see the other contestants. You really should watch it then Ben and I can talk to other people about survivor. Most people watched the 1st season back in 2000 but I'm telling you take a blast back to your past, it will be fun! I have learned some great survival skills too, it's educational!

2 comments:

Ben said...

it feels so great to hear about your conversion story. Great testimony and invitation to all survivor gentiles and to those who lost their fire after season 1.

Suzanne said...

EDUCATIONAL? Well in that case...:)