Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A New Life of Firsts

As Porter gets older, he encounters a lot of firsts. We will be doing something/going somewhere and it hits me, this is Porters first _____ (fill in the blank). I usually end up whipping out the phone to get a high quality pic, hah. Enjoy a few of Porter's firsts!

1st time eating baby food

1st time in high chair (or connect a chair).

1st Concert (Piano Guys)

1st time as a kangaroo baby listening to Piano Guys. It started to rain and we thought we were going to have to leave with Porter, but he didn't cry once after he was zipped up, warm next to Ben. 

1st time almost eating bacon

1st Birthday Party Invitation

1st time hiking in the back pack (if you count a walk around the block hiking)


1st time in a high chair at a restaurant

1st time in a barrel

1st time riding up front

1st time trying snow cones

1st time with dinosaurs 

1st time at Chik-Fil-A

More firsts to come!! 

2 comments:

Mary Kalree said...

Soooo cute. That's the great thing about parenting, you get to discover life all over again. My favorite picture is the kangaroo first. I don't believe I've ever experienced that first, so when I have my first pouch ride, I will post it on my blog too.

Sycamore said...

Mikey LOVED these pictures! so cute