Ross made it back to Idaho safe and sound. It was fun to be reunited as a family again.
I made him a welcome home poster with translated English to Portuguese phrases. He laughed at how some were translated.
One of the first things we did was go boating!
![]() |
| Ben surfing |
![]() |
| Just like riding a bike! |
![]() |
| Chet: Boat Captain |
Also while we were in Idaho one of my best friends from high school got married. We made the fruit cabobs for their big day (400 to be exact), and I gladly volunteered. I owed Megan big time because she made all the dirt cups for my reception (ha ha who doesn't love dirt cups?!).
It was perfect weather, the cup cakes were to die for, we brought back the macarena, and had a great time seeing old friends. Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Higley!!
It was a fun weekend!














1 comment:
Hooray for your brother coming home! That is so exciting. Have I told you that I am loving your hair? Well, I am.:)
Post a Comment