Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2 Years Are Up


Ross gets home tomorrow!!!!  If excitement could come out of my ears, it would be flying out!!  He has loved serving the people in Brazil and served with all his heart. I am so proud of him!!  I know he impacted the lives of many people in Brazil for the better.   In all of his e-mails and pictures he has looked so happy.   At the airport, I can't wait to see his face as he comes down the escalator to the crowd of people ready to welcome him home!!

Welcoming him this time will be a new face, Mr. Porter!!!

(Future little missionary)

 Every time one of my brothers has gone on a mission, I have added someone new to the family.  When Chet got home from his mission, he met his new brother-in-law. This time Ross will get  to meet Porter!!  I really hope his plane in is on time, because I'm counting down the hours!

No comments: