Monday, November 7, 2011

October in a Nutshell

Where to begin? October was a BLAST! Here's a quick recap of the fun events that sum up a memorable October.

1st my watermelons!!! I looked out the window one day and saw my watermelons piled in the dirt :(

All of my watermelons had been picked! And the vines cleaned up. I don't know why the gardeners let them grow all this time in peace, and then just one day cleaned it up? They should have just let them GROW! They had so much taste potential, but we still found a way to put them to use.




2nd-Our Logan trip which included the pumpkin walk in Logan, Utah. All of the scenes are made out of pumpkins or garden type vegetables.
Can you see the lizard from Tangled?
Tiger's tail is even made out of little pumpkins.
Halloween party with owl cupcakes (thank you pinterest, my new time waster!)
And our traditional Halloween dinner. This year featured a Mummy Pot Pie, Slime Juice, Pumpkin shaped cheeseball, and dirt cups!

Last of all to wrap up our October was
the haunted train ride
Thank you October. See you next year with this little guy stepping in to make our lives even better!
Isn't his little foot cute!

3 comments:

Mary Kalree said...

Love it! All the activities looked so fun. Next year will be so fun when Ben and Bingo are dressed Zoro Sr and Jr.

TheSycamores said...

Halloween was my favorite holiday when I was a kid. Really great ideas you carried out.

Unknown said...

Daylin says, "Love the watermellons!"

Bethany says, "I liked the turtle!"

Anya says, "I liked the penguin!"

David says, "Julia thinks you are too creative, but I love it!"