Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pink or Blue?


We find out tomorrow what we're having!!! I'm giddy and can't wait to get our first photo of our little tornado baby!

I think it's a boy but I always wanted a little girl first but really who cares, it's gonna be the cutest little BABY on the block!!

Ben doesn't really say what he thinks it is but I'll say he thinks it's a boy too. Stay tuned.

You guys have any guesses?

5 comments:

Becki said...

I'm so torn, but I'm going with girl. Either way it will be adorable. Please tell the internets sooon after finding out because I am so excited to make this child a blanket!

Eric(a) said...

How about both! Since you kind of have a picture of both. No, but whatever it is I'm sure it'll be super cute! When our kids get old enough we'll have to get them some bikes. :)

liz said...

I guess girl!!! I can't wait to hear what it is and to see the first picture! And I want to hear what you're thinking for names! I'm so excited.

30 year-old Dad said...

I vote for a pink-wearing boy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink#In_gender

Jackie Abeyta said...

I'm going to guess a boy! That seems to be the trend with all of my pregnant friends lately :)