Monday, September 19, 2011

♬ Sing Along with Us! ♬


Ben and Kimi, sittin' in (or leaning against) a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

First comes LOVE ...

Then comes MARRIAGE ...


Then comes a BABY in a BABY CARRIAGE!!!
Baby Sycamore will be arriving in March 2012!
(We find out the gender the end of October!)

18 comments:

hanner said...

yay!!!! congrats! i guess robbie and i need to get on that now that all of WSR has kids :)

Hodges Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am SO excited for you and Ben! :)

Eric(a) said...

Woohoo! Kimi! Maybe our kids can have bike races when they get older, but probably not by any grain fields. They're dangerous.

Bianca said...

So cute!! So excited for you guys! You are going to be the cutest mom!

jon said...

Congratulations!

Jenny said...

Horray!!! So happy for you! You're going to love being a mom.
Hope you're feeling well!!

Christa said...

Yay yay yay! You will make an amazing mommy. I am so excited for you guys. Being a parent is one of the most amazing things ever!

Sarah said...

Wow, how exciting!! Congrats!!!

Emily D said...

Congrats Kimi!!! I am so excited for you! I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly! Keep us updated!!

Kimi said...

Thanks you guys!!! We're EXCITED!!!

Becki said...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't contain my excitement!!!!!

Matt and Suzanne said...

CONGRATS KIMI! OH!!!! So so so happy about this. You will be the best parents. I can't wait to hear what you are having! How are you feeling? Congrats from us!!!

Esther said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Kimi, you will be a great mom!

Jaliz & Chelsea said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! Baby is going to be SO cute! And you will be a FAB mom!
Hope you are feeling well!

The Meyers said...

BABY!!!! Congratulations, Kimi!! So happy for you!!

The Hoopes said...

You and Erica are having babies! Congrats to you and Ben!! I'm guessing it will be a boy :)

Jackie Abeyta said...

Congrats again!!!! I am so excited for you guys!

liz said...

WAIT! WHAT? How did I miss this! Why am I barely seeing it?? Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!