I took the BIG TEST today to become a Registered Dietitian. It was quite scary and I have spent the last ummmm 6 weeks off and on studying for it. But this last week was serious crunch time. Since it is a computer based test, the results would appear shortly after I answered the last question. When I got to that point and clicked “next,” I then had to take a survey, of all things, while my score was being calculated. I don’t know why they do this before I know my score, it killed me! I don’t remember one thing from the survey, my heart was beating so hard, I just wanted to know, did I PASS or not? Phewwww, I PASSED!!! I wanted to tell everyone! I felt like I could breathe normal and that my brain could relax. My brain needs a short vacation and while I’m looking for jobs, it will do just that! I think I’ll have Ben refer to me as Kimi, The Registered Dietitian, at least until I get sick of it, or until others just catch on and it just flows naturally with the name. If you haven’t passed me on the street today, I just thought I’d let you know that yep, I’m a Registered Dietitian!
Sincerely Yours,
Kimi J. Sycamore, RD
(The “credents” look good)
bye, bye flash cards!
10 comments:
YEAH!!!! Can we just call you RD for short? I hope your normal breathing lasts for a very long time. :)
You didn't actually throw away those flash cards, did you? I'll take them! :)
KIMI!!! I'm so proud of you! :) Congrats Miss RD!!!
Where is the "like" button, or should I say "congratulations I am so jealous" button?
Congrats! (I really am jealous)
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! We are so happy for you. Kimi, the Registered Dietitian, always remember in your future practice what Miss Peggy said, "Never eat more than you can lift."
We love you. Looking forward to the Disney Cruise!
Go Kimi!! That is wonderful. Good luck with the job hunt!
Congrats Kimi!!
congrats kimi!! you have come such a long way since your days of nutrition counseling.
Congratulations, Kimi!
Congrats KIMI!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing! Can you be MY RD?:) Seriously.
Post a Comment