Thursday, April 28, 2011

Little things excite me. Like....

Someone in the ketchup industry figured it out. New and improved ketchup packaging.
Say good bye to the mini .32 ounce packets that have enough ketchup for 3 fries.
And a BIG hello to .95 oz big boy ketchup!
I found this newly packaged ketchup at Chic-Fil-A. (By the way, how do they get their chicken to taste so good? Seriously, their chicken beats any other chicken.) Another great feature is the option to dip the fries or tear the top to squeeze it individually on each fry. And the instructions on how to use it are fool proof. Look at it again, it's a wish come true. There's even a facebook group called "I Hate Ketchup Packets. " Boy are they going to be excited about this!

I don't see why it has taken the ketchup companies this long to come up with the genius idea that everyone else was coming up with everytime they used the little ant packets. We're making progress. By the time we have kids, those little packets will be ancient history, and I'm glad!

I welcome the new ketchup packets with open arms and hope to see all restaurants around the globe making the same switch.

Jim Gaffigan has a funny bit on ketchup but unfortunately youtube doesn't have it any more due to copyright blah. It's really funny, but since I can't humor you with his ketchup bit, here is his bit on bacon. Enjoy but only with the peace of mind that ketchup packets have made a turn for the better.

No comments: