Yep milk for $0.15. Diva Deals would be proud of me (I don't get how she gets like $1,600,993.07 worth of groceries for $17.63).
Wait it gets better.
And Better (Diva Deal's jaw just hit the key board)
Mwahaha. Ben's gonna like this deal. He loves milk, I don't really like the taste of milk, but I know I should drink it because I've done my share of osteoporosis research. So I drink it with this......
It says helps build strong bones, but that's a almost not lie for me. Without the nesquik I wouldn't drink half as much milk as I do. Thank you Nesquik for helping me build strong bones and $0.15 milk for helping me stay within the budget.
4 comments:
(*blink-blink*) $0.15? Duth my eyes deceive me? The milk must of been expired.....
Not expired. It still has 1 day of life left. :) we've been drinking milk like mad!
Wow. 0.15? Do you think the cow that produced that milk is going to rant about her product being sold beneath it's value? Perhaps she and her gals will get together and go on strike. Next thing you know we'll all be drinking imported milk from India. But over there cows are sacred, so the milk will probably taste better.
That is awesome!!! Leave it to Kimi to find the good deals!
Post a Comment