Guess what today is? Yep you guessed it Ben and I started dating 1 year ago.
I got home from a long day at school so excited to see Ben, and his car wasn't in the parking lot. I debated on whether or not to surprise him with a BBQ bacon burger but decided I wanted to drop my stuff off. I was sad because I wanted to see him, but as I opened the door my attitude instantly changed. I found Ben and a candle lit dinner. He is the best thing that ever happened to me!! He had made his famous curry for dinner and it wouldn't have been a celebration without the bubbly. It was the best welcome home I could have received. Oh, and the flowers!! I'm one lucky girl!!
Notice the plates are licked clean. Ben's a curry master!
Now back to homework. I have alot to post about, it's been a busy month. To be continued.....
2 comments:
Yay Kimi! Your first date anniversary is pretty much the same time as mine. Mine's just the day after (the 3rd) so we've been together for 3 years!
OH Kimmi! SO fun, what a great guy. That's crazy one year of dating!!! Matt and I haven't even had our one year anniversary. Ha ha! You two are so cute.
Post a Comment