Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I think Ben's Turning Japanese

I think Ben's turning Japanese, I think Ben's turning Japanese I really think so

You tell me......
Ben's an expert sushi roller who received the best training straight from the famous GRANDMA MATSUURA! My grandma is the best cook EVER!! I love cooking with her and learning how to cook form her. She gave me everything I needed to roll sushi last Christmas and now I was able to finally use it.

During the break between conference sessions rolling sushi was a perfect activity!!

The Result=MMMMMMMM

Our favorite roll is ebi tempura. That's what created and a little more...We invented some rolls of our own. I call it the Shrimpy Idaho Roll. But don't let the name be deceiving. The rolls were filling and delicious!! We added tempura shrimp, onion, cucumber, and POTATOES!! It was the Perfect Roll!!
So what do you think?

2 comments:

Becki said...

ohhh looks yummy!

Matt and Suzanne said...

Looks delicious! I want you to teach me. Your grandma looks adorable! Love it. Love YOU!