So the update from California is we got into the Price is Right...but never got to "Come on Down." It was still fun though. It was quite a waiting process that started at 5:00 am and ended at 2:00pm. After the wait and Ben and I barely getting into the show because a group didn't show up. You are given a number and then they call you in according to your number. We were numbers 215 and 216. After your number gets called you then wait again to be interviewed. The interview really isn't an interview it they bring up 10 people altogether and the sorting hat asks you questions that are very brief. As Ben and I sat there and watched people got through there were a few people who stood out but now I know......I know how to get onto the game show for next time or can give great advice to anyone who is going to the show. The key thing to do in the interview is DANCE. Put on those dancing shoes and figure out a way to dance for the man that asks you 2 questions (where are you from? and what do you do?), which tells him if you're a good fit for the type of person the show is looking for to "Come on Down." There was a lady a few people in front of us who responded with "I'm a dance teacher" (followed by a little jig). She ended up getting on and we were sitting right behind her so I'm sure we'll be on TV. There was also this older grandma lady who we watched and she did a little dance as well and got on too. So the secret is revealed....... DANCING!! So when the sorting hat man asks you what your name is just DANCE your name out for him and I'll guarantee a 99.7% chance of being chosen. So if you happen to be around the TV on October 23 flip it on and look for Ben and I in the audience. Or maybe place bets that day with your family/friends/strangers on what will happen on the Price is Right, since I know this is a common betting event. I can help you predict the future and maybe win a BRAND NEW CAR.
The official name tags!
No comments:
Post a Comment