In preparation for the show we practiced last night on a group date. We went to Wal-Mart and each couple chose a different game from the price is right and then the other 2 couples were the contestants for the game. It was actually really hard and Ben and I only won one of the games. The 2 couples with the highest score at the end competed in a grocery race. The losing team put together a list of 10 items that we had to find in the store. Ben and I & Jackie and Rob made it to the finals. The couple with the best time in finding the items won. Ben and I almost won but we got soy sauce instead of terriyaki sauce. So Ben went running to get the terriyaki sauce and came back with it in excitement and this is the result.
I could have eaten Ben that night but he wouldn't have tasted as good as my mom's chicken so I didn't.Ben has been the king of FREE lately so lets cross our fingers and hope this luck carries with us as we wait in the crowd to be on the PRICE IS RIGHT.
No comments:
Post a Comment