So only 10 more days of being called Kimi Matsuura. Ben and I have made a paper chain that we eagerly tare each night. I can't wait!! All of the plans are falling into place. My dress is finished, I got bridals taken yesterday, all of the food is decided and ordered, I just have to assign out my help now. So I'm making lists and jobs for people now because all of my family will be in Salt Lake that day for the wedding so set up is going to be done by ward members, friends, and family. It's so much fun and now the time is almost here to see everything happen.
I've taken on a few Do It Yourself (DIY) projects for the wedding and I just finished my first DIY project last night and started the Tissue Paper Pom Poms. Look for them at the reception. I still have 3 more projects that I need to finish but I'll finished the letter lanterns when I go home this weekend I have the pattern already cut out. I'll get the other 2 done this week so I can take them home with me this weekend and hand them off to who ever the lucky person is that gets to set them up!!
1st DIY. I call it hanging petals.
The Pom Pom Supplies
The Result
(I wasn't too sure the picture above would turn out to look like the pom pom I had in mind but it succeed)
No comments:
Post a Comment