
So I need to blog and this is a looooonnnnnngg one. I've been getting back into the school life and getting moved into our new place with no time to blog. Things have been busy. So I'll update a little about the wedding.
Pictures from the wedding are DONE!!!! Well the ones from the temple. My photographer was Mary Clark and I loved, let me emphasize I LOVED her!! She was great to work with and she took so many marvelous pictures to capture our special day. She hustled all of us through the pictures and told everyone where to go so that we would be ready for the luncheon at noon, and she succeeded!!

I only have the pictures from her blog but I should be getting a cd with all the pictures soon. The cd is in the mail so more to come. But for now until I post more, check us out on her blog here. I can't stop looking at the pictures. They make me so HAPPY and I can't believe how quick the day went by.
Now my dress. It was my dream dress!! I found her in Seattle at a designer outlet. All the dresses there were gorgeous but they were the dresses that people would try on at stores but then have the dress ordered in. So all the dresses had been tried on 5 million times. So my dress was a little tattered and worn. The lace was coming off and it needed to be repaired. But to the rescue........Eliana, my best friend Janet it's her sister, she just finished fashion design school and she did all the alterations and made the jacket for the dress. She brought the dress back to life!! She also added the sash and I found the flower for the dress at Campus Craft and Floral, a little shop on campus. It was great I just went in there one day to see what they had and walla. I had been looking for flowers and there were about ten different ones.The flower!!

Eliana blogged about my dress and the long process it took. She named my dress Clarysa. Check that out here. Her blog is about fashion and style and she gives some great tips. Thanks Eliana for making my dream dress come true!!

I also had some bridals taken for FREE!! I didn't post about them because I didn't want Ben to see me in the dress before the wedding day. So you can check those out here. Aria was doing some FREE sessions to update her portfolio and she did an AMAZING job too!! She brought parasols for me to use which added an Asian feel. It was perfect.

I also will have more pictures from the photographer in Blackfoot from the reception. The reception was so much FUN too!! Everyone had told me to not be disappointed when something goes wrong, because it always does. But seriously I loved everything about the day!!!
Even the drive to Blackfoot from Salt Lake.
The luncheon where Ross told a story about me peeing my pants.
The weather
All of my family and their support.
The marriage ceremony.
The Beautiful Temple.
The Pictures
All of the help and support from friends and family at the reception, it wouldn't have been able to happen without you.
The sushi, mmmmmm.
The betta fish in the centerpieces.
The Sparklers as we left
Pink and YellowThe CANDY!
The Napoleon Man tied on the back of my car
The Cake (which I thought would taste gross because wedding cake always does but when Ben shoved some up my nose gently, I got a taste of it and I LIKED IT)The Ice Cream
Fortune Cookies (which I have 200 left over of)
The Music
The DIY projects hung up all around
The funfetti cupcakes
The 36 inch balloon
The guests
More Family
The flowers (which I thought looked purple when I picked them up but they photographed very pink in all the pictures!!)
Everything I LOVED!!!
My mom did so much to get things ready and without her nothing would have turned out the way it did. She gets an extra big HUG!!
Thanks to everyone who helped and supported us.
I loved the day and will always have such great memories or our wedding day. I was beaming and so happy in the car when we left the reception I couldn't stop smiling and telling Ben how happy I was. It really was the PERFECT DAY!
5 comments:
It looks beautiful. We're so sad we couldn't be there
Yay Kimi, you're married now! Your reception was gorgeous! I loved the story about your dress, which was also beautiful.
You look BEAUTIFUL!!!! It looks like everything went perfect:) I'm so glad, hope you could put my little gift to use!!
So cute! Your special day was so beautiful! You were GORGEOUS Kimi!
Post a Comment