Friday, June 5, 2009

Fungus Amungus

At work today we were talking about foot fungus and I'm cautious with used shoes and what not. But I did make a purchase at DI that involved shoes and the 1st thing I thought of was ew I hope this person didn't have a foot fungus. The shoes look nice and I'm very happy with the purchase, I have forgotten about the fungus.

I am also one of those germy people. I'm actually not that bad I'll share my food, I'll drink out of someones cup, sharing toothbrushes is gross, I'm a no go for food that has fallen on the ground, and clean kitchen/cooking habits are a MUST (no licking a spoon and using it again to stir the soup, ew). Some day when I get to be a mom I won't worry about my kids being all sanitary I'll let them play in the dirt (I loved that when I was a kid) but I can guarantee you I won't be letting them play with raw chicken!

3 comments:

Ben said...

will you wear my shoes?

EMiller said...

I agree on the "no playing with raw chicken" thing. Good call

Becki said...

geez kimi, you're going to be such a tyrant parent. Raw chicken was my favorite toy.

(who is Heartstopper?)