Sunday, May 10, 2009

Funny?, YES!


I was home for the weekend for Mother's Day and was looking through pictures on my mom's computer and came across this beauty!! It makes me laugh every time I see it so I hope you do too! Ross is graduating next week and I can't wait for him to be here in Provo with me!! We can make funny pictures together while enjoying food thanks to Dining Plus!!

Also when I was home I made a Mother's Day dinner. I bought lobster originally but then we ended up eating with my dad's whole side of the family so that will just have to wait. I wanted to make Chinese so I made a cashew chicken recipe that is sooo yummy and super easy! I also made a mango stir fry that I posted on the Menu of the Week for BYU's Women's Services and Resources (WSR). It all turned out well and I'm so grateful for my mom. She's so supportive in everything I do!!

I do some posting at work on our blog and just posted about the book I just finished, The Last Lecture. It's a great book read about it here. And I wrote something about coupons. This lady has a blog called Utah Deal Diva and as I read it I don't understand and get frustrated because she gets some much stuff for free and I want to get in on this coupon business like she does but I just don't understand how it works like she does. I commented on her blog about not understanding so maybe she will do a one-on-one lesson with me (ha ha, she's too busy getting free t.v. dinners and Kraft Cheese)

Anyways, for the long weekend my roommates and I are going to St. George and I'm going to get a tan, relax, visit the temple, eat some famous custard, and maybe a little tennis. Then on Monday I get to be with Benjamin! We're dating again and I haven't been happier!! I haven't missed being in school for one second and I don't think I will. I have to do everything I can before September hits and the school load piles on (NNOOOOOO!! I just won't think about that now, sorry if I brought it back into your remembrance) and love working everyday at WSR. I LOVE SPRING TIME, bikes rides, frozen yogurt, and no tests!! I wish my life could stay like this!

No comments: