
I had originally wanted to go eat at a Mexican restaurant, but the place next to Albertson's that I had heard good things about had disappeared. So we went to Nicolitalia in the same area with the BEST pizza in Provo. For work we had just eaten there for a "retreat" and we had gotten the chicken pesto pizza and it easily became my new favorite. Before we ordered the pizza we had to check how long it would take because the people at the theater said we should be 30 minutes early to get seats together. We had an hour. So I asked the nice girl at the register how long it would take and she told us 20 minutes and that if we were in a hurry she could just put it in a box for us and we could take it. That would work out great. We got bread sticks too and if you get a large pizza and an order of breadsticks you get 2 free canollis (3rd good thing that happened). The cannolis were done first so we had dessert first, then our bread sticks and then our pizza. Once the pizza was ready we had 10 minutes to get over to the theater. So we had to just leave. We each scarfed one piece of pizza down in the car and were still hungry. The geniuses that we are looked at Jerika's purse and noticed the large size. Our breadsticks were in a smaller container that would easily fit in Jerika's big momma purse. So we put 3 slices of pizza in the smaller container with 3 breadsticks that we still had. Jerika was worried about getting greaseness in her purse so I searched the car for a plastic bag. In my trunk I found a huge garbage bag, it would have to work. So we put the container in the huge trash bag and put it in Jerika's purse. We strolled past the movie ticket men who thought nothing of Jerika's s bulging purse. Once we were in the theater and seated Jerika whipped out the pizza. Eating pizza in a movie theater was the 4th good thing that happened! The man next to us was amazed and said, "WOW!! A pizza, my wife will be impressed." I felt like my parents this day because they always bring in pop, snacks, and they've even gotten hamburgers in, but I still think pizza and bread sticks win! Thanks to Jerika's Big Momma purse we had a successful dinner in a movie!
3 comments:
That big momma purse sure did come in handy! I love that thing. Thanks for blogging about this adventure, now we can remember it forever!!
Hey Kimi! I randomly found your blog as I was blog stalking (sort of). How the heck are ya?
What a great night :) This was the night I fell in love with Jerika's big momma purse.
Post a Comment