Monday, June 25, 2012

Porter's Blessing Day

Yesterday we blessed Porter!!

I was worried that Porter would spit up or blow out of his nice fancy outfit, but all was well. It was a special event and Ben gave Porter such a beautiful blessing. Porter slept through the whole thing. It was his special day and he was the star of the show being passed around all day and he was such a good baby.

It was nice to have so much family support. Ben's parents flew in, my parents drove, Chet just got back Saturday from a study abroad in Asia, both of my grandparents were able to come and a lot of aunts and uncles attended as well. We had a nice luncheon for Porter afterwords and my dad served his famous smoked BBQ pulled pork. It was fun to have everyone here.

Thanks everyone for all your help and support. I felt so much love for Porter and our family yesterday!!

Of course pictures of the big day!! Our little man looked so handsome!!

1 comment:

Matt and Suzanne said...

Oh my word!!! Little porter is so adorable, wish I could meet him in real life. Don't even get me started on his blessing outfit. p.s. I am loving your hair!!!