Since I take forever to post things I'll speed up the traveling with my favorite pictures and places. Sooooooo much beauty and history. I wish I had been taking History of Creativity while on the cruise because it would have been like the magic school bus episodes where you become ant size and travel to what you learn about. Anyways I loved it all! Here are the pics.
Sorrento
HUGE LEMONS!!!
POMPEII
We ported in Naples and drove to Pompeii. It rained on us the whole time but I still loved Pompeii.
And a Pizza Hut or Brick Oven! Pompeii knew how to cook!
Buffalo Mozarella Pizza! We each had our own pizza.
AMALFI COAST
ROME!
Pantheon
The BEST Gelato EVER!!
Palace in Monaco (Near the church where Grace Kelly is buried)
This trip wouldn't have been as fun without this little girl keeping us entertained! Thanks Abbey for making us all laugh. Especially when you eat french fries!
The Gang
3 comments:
Looks like a fun trip!!
OH my goodness, what a dream vacation...I would love to see all of those places. Amazing! Looks like you had such a fantastic time!
Looks like so much fun! I'm very jealous
Post a Comment