After two days in Barcelona we hopped onto the Disney Magic! After a day of eating delicious food, we arrived in Malta. The highlight of Malta was the hypogeum of Hal Saflieni. It was very well preserved. Only 10 people are allowed in every hour and tickets have to be purchased well in advanced to be able to get in. In the hypogeum they use to hold dead bodies. I was expecting it to be creepy but it wasn't, I felt like a cavewoman in a cave mansion. Take a look.


Side Fact: They would carve out the rock with antlers. THAT'S CRAZY!
If I had to guess what the animal of Malta is, I would say the gecko. As we were walking around the city we stopped at a park that had little geckos all over. Maybe even thousands! I-Spy geckos.
Here we are on the boat as we are leaving the port. Bye bye malta.
On the trip I was introduced to new foods. I can now say I have tried Cinderella.
3 comments:
This trip was the best! Thanks for blogging about it so we can always remember it.
I loved hearing your excitement over sights, sounds, and of course tastes. Our next family Disney Cruise will be amazing!
I don't spy any geckos. Do you have an answer key?
Post a Comment