Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Would You Rather..

....be studying for the RD Exam (my HUGE test that is my national licensing to be a registered dietitian) or playing with super glue?
I laughed when I read the back

I did have a mini freak out when I pulled and it stayed stuck, really stuck. I tried to slowly pull it off and scrap at it but true to its word, "bonds to skin instantly." Before turning to a youtube video, I resorted to finger nail polish remover. Thanks to finger nail polish remover, I'm back to 10 fingers minus a mini tube of super glue. If you'd like to learn more about the removal of super glue, I did just find this video, very informative about the subject "Super Glue: A Frustrating Experience."

2 comments:

The Meyers said...

Way to get a ring shot in. :)

Suzanne said...

Ha ha, this is great. I usually just glue my fingers together.