Thursday, December 23, 2010

Polar Express



It's real! Amanda, Ben and I went to the North Pole on the one and only Polar Express (of course).

What's a ride on the Polar Express without pajamas?

When we went to California for Thanksgiving my sister-in-law Mary gave me the onsies, and they've come in handy. Shout out to Mary, thanks! :) Ben wasn't as lucky at Thanksgiving and doesn't have any pj's, so he wore my ugly party sweater, Rudolph. He got more compliments in that sweater, than I ever have.


Our ride was filled with cookies, hot chocolate, Christmas carols, Santa Clause, and the highlight of our night, Mrs. Clause. She was much more friendly than Santa!

When we drove by the North Pole their were 5 trees decorated, they need to kick it up in the lights department. If they had a comments box I had a few more ideas on how to spice up the Polar Express. The ticket taker could use a hole punch and punch words into our tickets (like on the movie), the narrator of our train could yell "Look everyone Santa!" we would look out the window and see Santa's sleigh flying in the air. Also, I think little elves should pop their heads up by the window randomly as we travel to the North Pole. Maybe the owner of the train will read this and love my ideas! Overall, it was a fun trip.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! We'll be enjoying a white one.

1 comment:

Jaliz & Chelsea said...

Kimi, I love your pjs. When the heck are you going to come visit us?? Enjoy the snow for me! Miss you!