Corn Mazes! This year Cornbelly's Maze (best corn maze name I've ever ran into) at Thanksgiving Point looked like this. Not too elaborate. We're still trying to figure out how to get out.

At Cornbelly's, they had much more than just a corn maze shaped like the boy scout logo. There was a Witch who told stories, a pumpkin tree, a corn box (instead of a sand box), multiple insert-head-here photo opportunities, a left turn only corn maze, slides, tractor bikes, a haunted inside of a dinosaur, and a

jumping pillow (featured pic). Way too much fun at Cornbelly's for one night.
What do you think about this as our Halloween costume?

Also, we were trying to be neighborly and made cinnamon rolls. They ended up like this.
I forgot how much I love candy corn, until I ate them all!
2 comments:
That jumping pillow looks way fun.
So what exactly is a "left turn only corn maze"?
Here's an example of what the "left turn only corn maze" was like. It was actually a no left turn maze, whoops. http://www.clickmazes.com/noleft/ixnoleft.htm you can try and get out.
Post a Comment