Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Glad I'm not the Mazda

I've been meaning to blog about my internship and update you on how much I've learned and grown since I've finished, yes FINISHED my clinical experience in the hospital (10 weeks). But this bump happened.

Magic Eye?



Or.....my rear window?



Ouch!! That's my poor car. I recently got rear ended (2 months ago) and had to have a paint touch up on my bumper, that was a waste. This is going to take a bit more.

Hey on the bright side I'll be getting a new key hole on my trunk which someone unsuccessfully tried to break into 2 years ago. And I'm ok!! I'd like to thank the inventor of the seat belt at this time as well. I had a little bit of whip lash and a lot of wanting Ben to hurry and save me. The crazy thing is I saw the car coming at me and knew they were going to hit me. Once they hit me I could hear the glass crackling and breaking, but it never fell in completely. I kinda want to break the window myself before it goes to the collision repair shop, but that may be dangerous.
There she goes on the tow truck. Ben came and rescued me 20 minutes after it happened. Good thing I have a bike!

5 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Glad you are okay!!

Matt and Suzanne said...

SO SAD! I loved that car. :( Accidents are awful. I'm glad you're okay!!!!

Bianca said...

Kimi!! i'm sick about this! im so glad that you are ok! please let me know if you need anything!

Jackie Abeyta said...

Oh no!!! Your poor car!! :( But thank goodness you are okay!

Becki said...

i'm also very glad you're not the mazda.