Saturday, July 31, 2010

Big, Huge....

MARSHMALLOWS! You can only hope they are coming to a store near you. They are worth it, every penny.
We went to a bon fire last night and roasted away. We had a raccoon visitor, and he wanted to join in on the fun. We had to scare the raccoon away more than a dozen times, as I jumped up in my chair. They scare me, but I loved the smores!

6 comments:

TheSycamores said...

Can we have these when we tour the farm?

Mary Kalree said...

With marshmellos that size, I'm surprised you didn't have more racoons joing your bonfire!

The Meyers said...

Kimi, you can't have a post entitled "BIG, HUGE..." without it being something like ... you're pregnant... or you know, you have become an RD. Some BIG news like that :) I was getting all my hopes up. Don't get me wrong, though, those marshmallows do look fabulous.

Gabe said...

I agree with Erinn. I thought you were prego....way to let me down. Although I made indoor s'mores this evening and boy were they tasty!

Matt and Suzanne said...

ha ha, that last comment makes me laugh! I love this kimmi. What is more summery than s'mores....? They look amazing! You have inspired me to live my summer to the fullest.:) I just love you kimmi, looks like you are happy as ever!

Jackie Abeyta said...

Oh my gosh, my sister-in-law brought those to our camping dinner the other night...they are freakin HUGE and AWESOME!