Monday, June 7, 2010

Workin Woman

After graduation I enjoyed about 2 weeks of being free and then I started to get board and became a working woman again.

Guess where I've been working? Multiple Choice.

A. Quality Assurance worker for the US Census Bureau
B. Promoting Summer Nutrition School Programs on KSL

C. Collections at Mozy on-line back up

D. Serving up J-Dawgs


E. A & B
F. A & C
G. C & D
H. B & D
H. A, B, & C
I. All of the above

Good luck! The winner will get a souvenir from all of the places I have been working at! MMmm could be yummy sweet j-dawg sauce dripped on a survey from the government, that I wrap my recording in with a Mozy business card!
Guesses can be submitted until Wednesday 6/9 at 4:27 pm

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

I am REALLY hoping it is H! Promoting Nutritional Camps and cookin up hot dogs!! Haha! Miss you!!!

Jenny said...

I have no clue but all the options are so exciting. What are you doing these days Kimi?

30 year-old Dad said...

B & C are mutually exclusive, so I'm guessing F.

Molly and David said...

David and I think it's A, B, and C. But I don't remember which letter that was for all three :)

Matt and Suzanne said...

Matt and I think A. Yep. That's what we think :)

Mary Kalree said...

I'll take H prime (a,b,&c) because I know you worked at Mozy, how else would you get that bag to take a picture if you weren't working for the government, and well the other job just seems fun. Thanks for a flashback to the testing center and way too many choice multiple choice test. Are you sure you are happy you graduated?