Porter graduated to the bumbo!
He met uncle Ross! (He'll be back in August from his mission in Brazil!)
Sleep about 75% of the time
Learned to play the piano
Visit from Grandma and Grandpa
Loves his bath time!
Experimented with different hair choices
Went to the tulip festival
And many days of face timing with grandma
But now for the most exciting news! Yesterday Porter went to his 2 month apt and was cleared to go out in public.
So we went to Ben's summer work party this evening, and Porter loved it!
5 comments:
So lucky! So does that mean RSV season is over or something?
That balloon hat is awesome.
Glad to see you broke Porter out of the matrix. Welcome to the real world.
I'm dying at how cute the last picture is!!! I need to come meet him!!
Love the balloon hat! So cute! Glad that he is well and that you can get out of your house!
He is SO CUTE!!!! I need to come see him again soon! I LOVE him with that balloon hat on...hilarious!
Post a Comment