It's about time I join the mom club and do what a mom does best, brag about her kids :) So let me get at it! Porter is such a good baby and he's soooo cute! Don't believe me, here's the proof.
My attempt at being a photographer with my phone.
(I love his little tie that my cousin made. Check out her shop of baby accessories, they are all adorable.)
And that's why I leave it up to the professionals.






pssst... he's even cuter in person cause you can kiss his cheeks. Just ask his grandmas.

5 comments:
I love all of the pictures, and you are right, he is even better in person when you can kiss his little soft sweet neck!
Baaaah! That face! He's just delightful. What a cute cute little one.
Porter is so adorable! Congrats you guys! We miss you tons!
What, no apple picture?
He is so cute! I would love to meet him! I am in Utah until the 10th. Let me know if you are free to get together!
Post a Comment