Saturday, March 3, 2012

Frozen yogurt

Our year and a half of FREE frozen yogurt came to an end January 1st. (post on how we got the Free yogurt here) It was sad, but it's ok. I have a solution*.

Nothing but good came about the yogurt freeness! We had 105 free yogurt cards and could go get yogurt whenever we wanted and share with anyone we wanted. We could fill up our bowls, as high as we wanted with as many toppings and yogurt. There was no limit! We became really good at our yogurt technique and placement of toppings to get in everything you wanted. And it seemed like every time I went I would get a random bowl of everything because I could!


I really like the sour gummi worms, but when they get mixed in with the yogurt they become rock hard worms. I soon learned to put them on the very top, over the fruit and right when I sat down to eat, I would take them off the top and put them on my napkin for later, thus preventing the rock hardness I dislike.

My only disappointment is my favorite flavor I ever had there only came once. I would call weekly after I discovered the strawberry lemonade flavor, in hopes of it being featured again. It NEVER was! I even talked with the lady who ordered the flavors and she said she would try to get it in. I thought after a few months of me calling weekly they would get it in, but it never came back. It was soooooo good.

I wish we would have gotten a picture of everyone we shared the yogurt passes with, but here are a few I dug up. Thank you Earth Fruits Yogurt for making camping outside in a tent worth it! I would do that again, any time, any place! If you want to take this as a challenge and offer free yogurt again, I'd be first in line :)






My record weight! 1.47 LBS!! I probably took some home :)



*SOLUTION:Have your own self serve ice cream/yogurt maker!! (Birthday present from Ben, he knows me too well!). I'll be experimenting with all sorts of flavors in this, even strawberry lemonade, mmm!

2 comments:

TheSycamores said...

After that commentary about yogurt and ice cream, I think we made a mistake in not coming to Utah this week!

Jackie Abeyta said...

That is an AWESOME present! If you ever need someone to come over and taste your creations, just give me a call! :)