Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy No School For 2 Weeks Day!

The tree is decorated, and has been for a while now! Only one bulb has been shattered and I got the decorations from my parents (who we get alot of stuff from) My plan is to stock up on all Christmas decorations after the holidays and hit the ALOT% off deals.

In about 28 hours we're off to play in warmer weather with Ben's family for Christmas!! It will be my first non-white Christmas and first Christmas away from my family. I'll miss them sooooooooooo much but I think I'll be fine. I keep telling Ben it's going to snow for me in California, just a little bit. We checked on his phone what the weather looks like and it predicts 50-60 degree weather, no sign of snow, but this is good. Ben's weather app is ALWAYS wrong. It predicted clouds and rain for our whole honeymoon and not to my surprise it was beautiful, sunny, humid, the whole time, except for one day. So I'm still crossing the fingers and think it will snow.

Side note: it seems funny that we are going to have to pack a suitcase just for presents, open them, and then pack them back. It's fun and I hope Ben doesn't see everything I got him when we open the bag or worse the bag gets lost, bag please don't get lost.


I'm so excited for this break!!!!!!! I thought I was school free until I got an e-mail from a professor telling me to read over the break for the 1st day of class :( and I need to study for the GRE and finish polishing my internship application. The internship, it's a big deal, without the internship I can't take the test to become a registered dietitian. If I don't get one I have a plan B.

Plan B: move to Hawaii and open a fruit stand. Ben said he'd join me!

P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Kimi! Merry ChristmaS! I hope you enjoy your cali Christmas! I'm in NZ and it's summer...my first Christmas away from the good ol' Idaho snow too! It's very different! I hope you have fun this Christmas and hope your luggage gets thru! Merry Christmas! xxoxo

TheSycamores said...

Kimi, I love your blog background. The weather was great in California but it was even greater having you and Ben here for Christmas. Now enjoy your 2nd Christmas in Idaho with your special family! We love you both sooooooo much!

Matt and Suzanne said...

Hope you had a fun Christmas!!! HA HA, your header pic is hilarious! Everytime I look at your blog I'm always laughing and saying., "Matt look at this!" :) Oh you are just the cutest.